Partner or Salaried GP
6-8 session Partner or Salaried GP
Guildowns Group Practice is a long established and growing group practice for 25,000 patients in 4 very different surgeries- 1 on the University of Surrey campus, 2 in North Guildford and 1 in South Guildford.
- We value traditional practice of continuity of non-urgent care with supportive, friendly colleagues, but are innovative in tackling the growing demand
- We provide GP services to all demographic groups with their different needs – students and care homes included
- “Good” CQC rating 2017, high QOF achievement, use of EMIS web
- Enthusiastic training practice for all grades of doctors, medical students, nurses and physicians associates
- Competitive package to include medical defence fees pro rata
- Opportunities for special interests, protected education time, half day duty days. GPs work at 1-2 sites only to aid continuity
- Full complement of expertise, offer virtually all GP services and clinics within the group, including a practice pharmacist
- Actively involved in Guildford and Waverley CCG, Procare GP Federation, collaboration with neighbouring practices to pilot shared ways to work.
For further information and informal visits contact:
Mrs Robin Forward, Practice Business Manager by clicking the apply button.