CDHB seeks applications from Doctors interested in a full-time Orthopaedic Registrar position. The Orthopaedic Service is a very busy one that provides excellent opportunities for junior doctors to gain knowledge and valuable experience in the management of the musculoskeletal system. The position suits a Junior Doctor PGY 3 and above who has had three to six months previous experience in Orthopaedics and is keen to learn. Excellent teaching and research opportunities are provided. Service is provided by 21 surgeons with three Fellows and six trainee Registrars.
These permanent, full-time Orthopaedic Registrars will commence in December 2018.
This is a non training role but would be suited to someone who was seriously considering a future training role in Orthopaedics.
What's in it for me?
- Access support at all hours, including after-hours support from Clinical Team Coordinators and SMOs
- If you enjoy the outdoors, then take a short drive from the city to the hills, beaches and ski fields! To find out more, visit: http://www.pocketsofawesome.co.nz/things-to-do/why-christchurch-should-make-your-bucket-list/
Skills and experience:
- You will have completed PGY2 (or FY2) by December 2018.
- You must be eligible for general or provisional general registration with the Medical Council of New Zealand. You can check your eligibility by visiting the Council's website at www.mcnz.org.nz
How to apply
If you meet the above criteria, then please click the "Apply" button below.
You will need to submit:
- Electronic copies of your CV and covering letter
- Contact details for three referees.
For further information, email Tracey Sutherland at: email@example.com