GP Partner/Salaried GP
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a GP Partner/Salaried GP to join our friendly team to replace a Partner.
- Sessions available are negotiable, but ideally we are seeking two 6-8 session GPs
- Option of partnership or salaried post negotiable
- Well established, high earning, under graduate teaching practice
- EMIS and DOCMAN practice
- 3 full time GP partners, 2 practice nurses, one of whom is a nurse practitioner, practice pharmacist and very experienced administration team
- Supported by 2 Care Home ANPs who provide medical services to patients in our Care Homes, which reduces GP workload
- Health Board rented premises so no buy-in costs
- Golden Hello package may be available
- No Out Of Hours obligations
- Start date negotiable for the right candidate
We pride ourselves on the stability and commitment from the whole team and we do not have a high staff turn around. We have adopted an extremely friendly and flexible approach to our work and have a very informal attitude whilst providing a high level of service to our patients.
Informal enquiries and visits to the practice are very welcome and can be arranged by contacting Cindy Low, Practice Manager, on 01592 641203 or by email – email@example.com
If you would like to apply, please send your CV and covering letter by clicking the apply button or by post to Cindy Low, Practice Manager, Drs. Mitchell, Morris & Fordyce, The Health Centre, Whyteman`s Brae, Kirkcaldy. KY1 2NA.
Closing date: 31st January 2019.
Apply for GP Partner/Salaried GP
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly