High Risk Obstetric Consultant
HIGH RISK OBSTETRIC CONSULTANT
- monitoring for high risk pregnancies by ultrasound and electronic fetal monitoring tests,
- frequent prenatal care, and improved patient education
- expert in managing problems of mothers and unborn babies
- Extensive knowledge of Obstetrics and Gynecology and have the appropriate clinical skills relevant to the appointment.
- Performs Ultrasound studies for diagnosis including assessment of fetal growth, development and age and evaluation for fetal anomalies.
- Performs Ultrasound evaluation for fetal and umbilical Doppler studies.
- Evaluation and treatment of high risk pregnancies.
- Management of high risk deliveries such as forceps, ventouse, LSCS and complications of delivery (PPH, hematoma etc)
- Post partum care of normal and high risk patients.
FETAL MEDICINE CONSULTANT
- Need to be expert in dealing with medical, fetal and genetic complications of pregnancy.
- Perform regular prenatal care for women with High risk pregnancy.
- Manage Diabetes, hypertension and other complications in pregnancy.
- Expert in USS, to detect fetal anomalies and growth scan.
- Able to perform CVS, amniocentesis an umbilical cord blood sampling.
- Monitor labour and handling deliveries.
- Management of female patients with Pelvic Organ Prolapse , Urinary Incontinence recto – vaginal and visico- vaginal fistulae
- Maintain and develop existing levels of patients care
- Supervise urodynamic assessment of voiding dysfunction
- Participate in and provide relevant education for patients and patients care providers
- Liaise and attend meetings with other health care professionals to promote multi disciplinary team work as needed
- Maintain standard patients reports and records in the best confidential manner
- Responsible for the delivery of high quality evidence-based assisted reproductive medicine services.
- Regularly reviews results of all investigations and modifies treatment as required.
- Delivers safe, effective, and holistic clinical services within accepted standards of care.
- Accurately documents all relevant clinical information in a clear and timely fashion in accordance with established procedures.
- Supports, implements, and follows all hospital, departmental and divisional initiatives, policies and procedures.
- Liaises with colleagues, All Health staff, nursing, administrative and support services staff for additional input as required.
- Demonstrates an active interest in educating and fostering future academic leaders nationally and internationally through active participation in education initiatives.
- Demonstrates an active interest and involvement in research.
- Demonstrates commitment to Continued Medical Education (CME).
- Performs other clinical responsibilities as assigned.
- Performs egg collection and TESA-PESA and testicular biopsy.
- Performs embryo transfer under USS.
NEONATOLOGY CONSULTANT AN DSPECIALIST
- Manage complications associated with premature babies
- Review reports about pre-natal features and/or abnormalities from OB/GYNs.
- Lead a specialized team to provide care for premature births and newborns with birth defects or serious illnesses.
- Develop specialized treatment plans on a case by case basis.
- Work with nutritionists to provide dietary plans for newborns in the critical care unit.
- Stabilize newborns after cesarean sections or other traumatic births.
- Provide outpatient follow-up care for critical patients.
- Consult with families about patient conditions and provide recommendations for care.
- Evaluate the severity of newborn illnesses and/or deformities.
- Follow-up with pediatricians for long-term care.
To apply please visit our careers site by clicking the apply button.
To know more about us, visit email@example.com
Apply for High Risk Obstetric Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly