ENT Consultant and Specialist
ENT CONSULTANT AND SPECIALIST
- Examines patients and performs various physical tests or procedure in order to determine their health problem.
- Responsible for diagnosing diseases or injuries of the ear, nose, throat, pharynx, sinuses, larynx, thyroid, oral cavity, salivary glands and esophagus.
- Perform procedures like biopsy especially they suspect a malignant or cancerous tumor.
- Deal with patients suffering from speech, hearing or any other problems or malfunctions caused by the nose, ear or throat.
- Also treat conditions related to the face, neck and head and may function as a primary care physician as well.
- Perform tests to establish the degree of hearing loss, speech loss or injuries to the larynx.
- Perform relevant surgical procedures.
To apply please visit our careers site by clicking the apply button.
To know more about us, visit email@example.com
Apply for ENT Consultant and Specialist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly