- Conducts exams and tests to determine likelihood of endocrine gland related issues.
- Analyzes lab results and presentation of symptoms to arrive at conclusive diagnosis.
- Advises surgery when necessary.
- Works with other specialized physicians to treat and cure certain conditions, such as glandular tumors.
- Writes and renews prescriptions for medications
- Follows up with patient to track condition.
- Provides advice for patients regarding the daily management of their diseases or conditions.
- Advises outside therapy when needed.
- Diagnose and assess the advancement of glandular diseases, including osteoporosis, cholesterol disorders, metabolic disorders, and diabetes.
- Utilize ultrasound guided biopsies.
- Provide helpful information about alternative treatments (e.g. diet, exercise, nutrition).
- Conduct physical exams for new and returning patients.
- Understand patient insurance coverage options, and medical billing procedures.
To apply please visit our careers site by clicking the apply button.
To know more about us, visit firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Endocrinologist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly