GP Post Prime location South London SE
A rare opportunity for GPs to join a standard setting group of 6 Practices in Lambeth Southwark and Lewisham, vibrant and diverse parts of South East London serving over 40,000 patients. We use the latest research and development to implement multidisciplinary teams that optimize efficiency and to reduce clinical risk. We are working on a number of innovative projects that will change General Practice and we have been at the forefront of introducing and establishing full-time Pharmacists, Paramedics and Mental Health Practitioners in General Practice. We have openings for 2 FT / PT GPs to join our Southwark and Lewisham sites and contribute in our research and be part of our improvement team.
Location - Deptford Creek / Deptford SE14
- Both Full and Part time applicants welcome.
- 4 to 8 sessions per week
- Well remunerated post & Indemnity cost covered
- Plus you can claim up to £2,500 tax free relocation costs through us
- 6 weeks’ holiday leave + 1 week’s study leave
- Strong support from onsite full time qualified pharmacist and other clinical skill mix such as Paramedics and Metal Health Practitioners.
- Weekly clinical meetings
- Participation in CCG and neighbourhood activities
- EMIS Web
- 5 minutes from British Rail
- Career progression including innovation, Clinical leadership, teaching and training.
- Mentoring and supervision from GP Partners
To apply, email CV to Clinical Director Dr Sarah Hawxwell by clicking the apply button. Tel : 020 7358 6440. Informal enquiries welcome