Nua Healthcare Services are seeking applications from experienced Child Psychiatrist to join our team. The successful candidates will be dedicated and highly motivated to succeed, they will already possess high levels of competence and will be able to demonstrate this through their qualification, in-depth knowledge of service provision.
Nua Healthcare Services specialise in providing Residential Care, Community Outreach and Day Services to adults and children with a range of support requirements on both the Intellectual Disability and Mental Health spectrums. We pride ourselves in providing true person-centred care for individuals in their own home or in appropriate community based care facilities.
- Taking clinical responsibility for service users in terms of their psychiatric needs
- Offering a psychiatric perspective to the multidisciplinary team in relation to the assessment, formulation and treatment of young people.
- Contributing to multi-disciplinary meetings and clinical governance meetings for the services provided by Nua Healthcare.
- Maintaining CPD and re-validation requirements, as determined by the Royal College of Psychiatrists or other relevant statutory bodies.
- Contributing to the development and evaluation of services in collaboration with the Director of Services and MDT.
- Hold an MRC Psych (or equivalent qualification) and must be included on the Specialist Division of the Register of Psychiatrists maintained by the Irish Medical Council.
Flexible working hours/ contract
If you wish to apply for this post; please send your CV along with a cover letter by clicking the apply button.
Apply for Child Psychiatrist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly