HCA Healthcare UK is the largest privately funded healthcare provider in the UK. Our specialist patient groups include Medical Oncology, Critical Care, Paediatrics, Haematology, Cardiothoracic, Neuro Rehabilitation, Gynaecology, Obstetrics, Urgent Care and General Practice to name but a few.
50 years of pioneering treatments
Our group is 50 years old this year. Our reputation as pioneers continues to grow, as we invest in and develop some of the world’s most innovative treatments.
From the most advanced immunotherapies for cancer patients to treating dilated aortic roots using the innovative PEARS cardiac procedure, we deliver groundbreaking results and our facilities are state-of-the-art.
As a doctor working at HCA Healthcare UK, you will benefit from:
Exceptional Training and Development
- Paid study leave and financial support for courses, including MSc and PhD sponsorship
- Funding of Occupational Health diploma
- Funding of Executive Masters Course in clinical leadership (CASS Fellowship)
- Continuous CPD- Specialist regular training sessions
- Multi-disciplinary teams led by world-leading consultants
- Opportunity to be involved in clinical trials
- Impressive Benefits
- Part-time and flexible working opportunities to promote your work-life balance
- Fully funded indemnity insurance
- Private health insurance and life insurance
- Private pension for your long-term security
To find out more, contact Lisa Wilson, Talent Manager – Doctors, by clicking the apply button or alternatively please see | www.hcacareers.co.uk