UK GP owned practice – Melbourne, Australia
Dreaming of a sea change move to Australia but don’t know where to start? With other UK GPs enjoying the culture of this practice, you will be in good hands after making to move to Oz!
Located within a comfortable drive from the Melbourne CBD, this practice is located in one of Melbournes best lifestyle areas, surrounded by beaches and wineries and exclusive private schools.
About the practice:
- Owned by an expat UK GP
- Recently renovated
- Population includes a good mix with of established families, professionals and elderly patients.
- GPs are supported in their special interests.
- Strong culture of collaboration, clinical case conferencing and professional development
- Administration and nursing support
- DWS (District Workforce Shortage) location
- On-site allied health (dentist, physiotherapist and psychologist)
About the role:
- DWS exemption available
- Receive 70% of patient billings
- Minimum guaranteed hourly rate for the first three months of work
- Flexible working hours ·
- Sponsorship available for TSS visa
Why work with Alecto Medical Recruitment?
Over the past 8 years, Alecto Australia has helped nearly 300 UK GPs make the transition to Australia. We understand that moving to Australia is a big step, but we know how to make it easier! That’s why we have consultants on the ground (UK and Australia) offering support to our GPs - from beginning to end.
Best of all, if you accept a job through one of our clients, you will receive comprehensive and FREE registration assistance from our dedicated registration consultant, Megan.
Contact Martina in Australia on +61 403 444 764 or Raelene who is based in the UK, on +44 7808 704 050 and quote reference number 20180929 to start your new life in Australia!