We are looking for enthusiastic, motivated Doctors to provide online consultations from our South London office and/or working from home.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- To provide general medical services to patients of Hexpress Healthcare by way of on line prescribing
- You will support the Head of Medical Services in the development of policies, protocols and procedures regarding prescribing, assessments and related clinical activities in order to underpin the safe and effective delivery of services
- It is expected that all doctors regularly review the relevant prescribing practices against the current and relevant guidelines and policies and make any necessary adjustments
- Evaluate patients medication requests and provide appropriate medical treatments for various
- Document all patient evaluations, treatments, medications and transactions according to company policies and procedures
- Supervise Medical Assistants to ensure compliance with all applicable regulations
- Evaluate effectiveness of current care methods and procedures and suggest improvements
- Prescribe, administer and dispense medication in accordance with state and federal statutes
- Undertake an annual appraisal
- Attendance at meetings
- Feedback any concerns to the Head of Medical Services
What do you need?
- To be GMC registered with a licence to practice
- To be on an NHS performers list
- Good IT skills
- Strong clinical leadership, continual audit and quality improvement work
- Lucrative package available to Doctors up to £90,000 per annum (dependent on hours and location i.e office/home).
- Full medical indemnity cover for all Hexpress Healthcare work
- Normal full time working hours are Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm
To find out more information, please contact:
Email: email@example.com or call 0207 084 7131