Salaried GP (possibly leading to Partnership)
Vacancy for a Salaried GP
(Possibly Leading to Partnership if desired)
(6-9 Sessions per week)
(£11k per session)
- 5 Partners, 2 salaried GPs and 3 Advanced Nurse Practitioners with a large and loyal Nursing and Support team
- 18,500 patients and growing
- EMIS (Web) Clinical System
- No OOH
- Minor Ops Clinic
- AQP Minor Surgery Provider
- High QOF Achievement
- Active Training Practice – 3 ST3s currently in situ
- Part Dispensing Practice
- CQC Good in all domains
- Engaged with local CCG and GP Federation
Beechfield Medical Centre is a well-established and highly regarded practice based in the heart of the Lincolnshire market town of Spalding. We operate from modern purpose built premises and we are now looking to strengthen our team further with the appointment of a pro-active, highly motivated GP.
We are flexible in relation to sessions worked and with regards to a start date, but ideally from early 2019.
For more information about the practice, an informal discussion, to arrange a visit contact Practice Manager Don McGeorge on 01775 717476 or to apply please click the apply button.
For more information about the practice, please visit www.beechfieldmc.co.uk
Apply for Salaried GP (possibly leading to Partnership)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly