Salaried GP/Partner required for Todmorden Group Practice
We are set in a beautiful semi-rural Victorian market town in the Pennines, recently voted in Country Living as one of the top 10 places to live, with excellent transport links between Leeds and Manchester.
- We are a close knit, friendly team of 3 partners, 3 sessional GP’s, 1 registrar, 4 ANP’s, 1 advanced clinical Pharmacist and a fantastic nursing team of 5. We have a strong track record of staff retention and the current vacancy is to replace 2 retiring ANP’s.
- We are a GMS Training Practice, with approximately 13500 patients and aim to provide high quality care for our traditional community. We hold a CQC rating of GOOD.
- We are located within impressive, spacious modern premises with a wide array of clinical facilities and multi-disciplinary team onsite.
- We have established Practice Health Champions who support our community through various activities.
- We are a paperless practice using Emis Web and Docman.
- Attractive and buoyant local housing market.
- Home of Incredible Edible, a nationwide scheme to promote community gardening and healthy eating.
- Scenic semi-rural location close to Hebden Bridge , lending itself to outdoor and cultural pursuits.
- High achieving local schools.
- Strong community atmosphere and enterprising, eclectic local population.
We are seeking a motivated and committed team player to join our long established high achieving practice. We provide an extremely supportive work environment and are keen to support any outside interest along with generous CPD time. We are currently collaborating with 11 other local GP practices in Calderdale with the potential to becoming a “Super Practice”. We have access to financial support for our new sessional GP’s to help support training via our local federation. We offer a 6 -12 month’s mentorship for newly qualified GP’s.
We are looking between 6 – 8 sessions per week (plus extended hours).
In return we offer a competitive salary plus indemnity fees, with 6 months mutual assessment for salaried to partner. We will consider job share and are very supportive of work/life balance.
We are prepared to wait for the right candidate.
Apply for Salaried GP/Partner required for Todmorden Group Practice
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly