Consultant Psychiatrist Later Life Inpatient
Consultant Psychiatrist Opportunity in Suffolk
We are committed to delivering quality driven mental health services and involving individuals and their families in everything that we do. Every individual makes a valuable contribution. We are proud of our staff, who have been commended for the care they provide. Do you value working positively, respectfully and together? If so, we’d love you to join us!
Reasons to live and work in Norfolk
- We will support the training, study time and the costs for doctors seeking to achieve CESR and RC/AC status
- The trust encourages continuing personal development, including S.12 status
- Up to £12,000 relocation expenses
- The Ipswich Hospital is an 800 bedded, teaching hospital affiliated to the University of Cambridge, the University of East Anglia and the University of Suffolk and is one of the largest acute medical facilities in East Anglia
Why come and work with us?
- Protected 2.5 SPA time
- The trust encourages leadership roles for senior clinicians as part of the core job and in additional roles, where available, in medical education, management , research and teaching.
- Suffolk is predominantly rural area with good rail and road links to London, and, via the coastal ports and Stanstead Airport, to Europe and further afield.
- The West Suffolk hospital in Bury St Edmunds is an
430 bedded Hospital, affiliated with the University of Cambridge Medical Schools (Standard and Graduate) and
is co-located with NSFT acute services. There is a well established teaching association with the University of Cambridge.
*There is a recruitment premia of £20,000 available to the right candidate*
For further information or to arrange an informal visit please contact:
Vivien Peeler, Deputy Medical Director (Ipswich) on 01473 891843
David Nelson, Clinical Lead (Ipswich) on 01449 745200
Paula Clarke, Locality Manager West (Bury) on 01284 719722
How to apply:
Applications welcome via TRAC website or NHS Jobs by clicking the apply button.
The closing date for this vacancy will be 5th November 2018 and interview dates will displayed on the online job vacancy.