Consultant Addiction Psychiatrist / GP
An exciting opportunity has arisen at Turning Point Suffolk, we are looking to recruit a Clinical Lead and you should either be on the specialist register of the Royal College of Psychiatrists with an endorsement in substance misuse or a Consultant Addiction Psychiatrist / GP with a special interest / Specialist Addiction Doctor. You should also have experience in addiction medicine or be registered as a GP with a special interest in Addiction. Other experience will always be considered.
You will be based at one of the Suffolk hubs (Bury St Edmunds, Ipswich or Lowestoft) and will be required to support all hubs and satellite clinics.
Working closely with the Suffolk Senior Operations Manager and the Suffolk Management team you will contribute to service development. This will be achieved through working with a multi-disciplinary team, attending meetings and contributing to audits to ensure that service users consistently receive high quality services that adhere to the best practice guidelines and achieve high professional standards. You will be responsible for contributing to the overall performance of the service to support clients moving through their treatment journey and will run clinical sessions across the county.
The successful candidate will be contribute to continuous improvement of our clinical services and be a role model. They will have a recovery-focussed approach to treatment.
You will be able to access a well-developed monthly CPD program, receive regular structured supervision and be fully supported in the appraisal and revalidation structure.
Along with a competitive salary we also offer the following additional benefits:
- 'My Turning Point' bespoke Reward Discount Scheme sharing a range of online range of offers and discounts including shopping vouchers, discounts on gas and electric bills, gym scheme discounts, up to 55% off the cost of cinema tickets and much more!!
- You may also benefit from our Childcare Voucher scheme, our bike to work scheme, season ticket loans and much more!
- Receive a GBP 250 bonus for recommending a friend to work for us if they're employed
- Inspired by Possibility Employee of the Year scheme - in recognition of your excellence
- Life assurance scheme for all team members and enhanced contributory Pension scheme
- Free access to the Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) with a 24/7 helpline for advice - also available to family members.
- Online Right Steps Health & Wellbeing Support package to all our team members. Information and evidence based support you can trust about low mood and anxiety, drugs and alcohol, healthy eating, stress at work and physical activity
- Competitive rates of pay with annual Pay Reviews
- Annual Holiday allowance - Buy and sell annual leave options to suit your lifestyle
- Flexible working patterns to support work/home life balance
Excellent training opportunities leading to career development - ongoing access to a huge range of training and support to help you develop. We provide a thorough induction and training program when you join us. In addition to regular 1-2-1's and annual appraisals, we'll help you develop and progress your career.
The closing date for applications will be Thursday 8 November.
To be part of a dynamic, progressive and ambitious team interested applicants should contact
Dr David Bremner, Medical Director on 07511 554555 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org Clare Jakeman, Interim Senior Operations Manager by email email@example.com