Partner or Salaried GP Vacancy
Due to retirement of our Senior Partner in April 2019 we are seeking a new member to join our team for 6-8 sessions/week but other options considered for the right candidate.
- In the centre of an expanding village in the beautiful Weald of Kent with excellent local schools (including a number of Grammar schools) and good commuter links to London and Ashford International.
- A training and dispensing practice with a list of c 6,400.
- Forward thinking while promoting a traditional model of General Practice.
- Rated as “outstanding” for patient care by CQC.
- Ranked in the top 2.5% National GP Patient Satisfaction Survey
- An ethos of embracing initiatives that support our staff and patients
- Managed workload through Care Navigation, Medical assistants and a Paramedic Practitioner
- Strong links with our PRG and local community
- Profits consistently maintained above national averages
- Representation in our GP Federation, GP Training scheme, LMC and CEPN.
For a practice profile or to arrange an informal chat or visit, please contact: Dr Julie Morgan: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 16.11.2018
Apply for Partner or Salaried GP Vacancy
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly