Consultant in Liaison Psychiatry 1.0 WTE
West Norfolk - A great place to work, a great place to live.
We are in the fortunate position, after a multi million pound investment, to be aligning all of our secondary services into one co – located purpose built environment. To enable us to support the exciting clinical developments that this initiative will provide ,we are now offering the above role:
Why come and live in West Norfolk?
- Recruitment Premia £20K *conditions apply*
- Rural location with beautiful coast line and beaches
- Affordable housing
- Excellent rail links to Cambridge and London
- Places of interest including Sandringham Estate
- Kings Lynn is the 6th happiest place to live as voted by Right Move 2017
- Reputable college and schools
Why come and work with us?
- Relocation allowance / removal benefit
- Protected time of 25% SPA per week
- Subsidised Gyms, free physio service and free onsite parking
- We have a strong education reputation and close ties with both the university of Cambridge and The University of East Anglia
- Local teaching programme
- Access and encouragement to partake in research and a well established research network within the Trust
For further information or to arrange an informal visit please contact:
Dr Luk Ho, Consultant Psychiatrist and Lead Clinician Luk.firstname.lastname@example.org
Vanessa Wragg, Deputy Service Manager, Adult Acute, Vanessa.email@example.com
Lesley Charlton, Deputy Service Manager, Adult Community Service firstname.lastname@example.org
Dee Hart, Deputy Service Manager ,Older Persons Service email@example.com
Pauline Davies, Locality Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications welcome to apply via the apply click button. The closing date for these vacancies will be 5th November 2018 and interviews will be 19th or 22nd November 2018.