- Full Time
7-9 sessions (job share a possibility)
5 Burngreave Rd
Sheffield S3 5DA
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Salaried GP with a possibility of Partnership in the future to join our friendly, enthusiastic and forward looking practice at Burngreave Surgery due to retirement.
We serve an inner city, ethnically diverse population of around 6700 patients split across 2 sites and are committed to delivering high quality patient care in a challenging environment as well as supporting and nurturing the skills and development of our staff.
Our dedicated Clinical Team currently consists of 2 GP Partners, 2 salaried GP’s, 3 Practice Nurses & 2 Health Care Assistants.
We welcome all GP’s with an interest in this population and a desire to commit to General Practice and Neighbourhood Working to come and join us.
- PMS practice
- High QOF achievement
- System One clinical system
- 2 site practice (+ third building across the road from Burngreave Surgery)
- Onsite Community Nurses/Counsellors/IAPT/Health Trainer/ Community Support Worker.
- Regular clinical and practice meetings and offloads at lunchtime!
- Supportive and experienced Primary Care Team and Admin Staff
- Training Practice for Medical Students and Practice Nurses.
- Actively involved in Neighbourhood working
- 6 weeks holiday a year with 1 week study leave pro rata
Salary: Sessional rate from £8,500 upwards, dependant on experience
Please contact Practice Manager Lisa Platts: by clicking the apply button or 0114 2725619
Closing date: 20th November 2018 and job commencement: 02nd January 2019
Apply for Salaried GP
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly