Salaried GP with Partnership opportunity
We are expanding our team. Would you like to join us?
We are a pioneering inner city practice with a longstanding reputation for excellent, personalised care. We know we are making a difference: reducing health inequalities and showing the NHS at its best. Tower Hamlets primary care has a national reputation for innovation, collaboration and quality improvement. People come and rarely leave.
We are a unified, stable partnership which believes in supporting all our staff members, with a track record of high quality training and development. We have excellent working relationships and low staff turnover in our large, friendly and supportive multidisciplinary clinical and administrative teams.
Learning and teaching are at the heart of everything we do: we are popular teaching and training practice and have close links to our local academic department of primary care.
- 15,000 patients
- 8 GP Partners, 1 Nurse Partner
- EMIS Web practice leading innovation in IT
- Actively Engaged in QI
- Close links to CEG and research-active
- Partner-owned premises
- Legendary Christmas parties
We are looking for a Salaried GP position with Partnership opportunity
- 6 sessions/week (to include 1 session admin) – lower number of sessions considered
- Personal list of approx 1,400 patients
- Regular one to one mentoring support
- 6 weeks holiday + 2 weeks study leave (with training opportunities) pro rata per year
- Opportunities to teach and develop other aspects of your career locally – Local Health & Wellbeing Network, Federation, LMC etc.
Informal discussions and visits welcomed. Contact Simon Robinson 020 7515 4860. email@example.com
Applications with full CV to: Simon Robinson, Chrisp Street Health Centre, 100 Chrisp Street, E14 6PG. Alternatively to apply, please click the apply button.
Closing date for applications: 22nd October 2018
For further details contact Simon Robinson or Dimitar Pisanov on 020 7517 6919 to arrange an informal visit