We are a progressive and friendly practice with a family feel in the centre of Newcastle upon Tyne. We are patient centred and aim to always pursue good holistic care for our population. We are looking to replace a salaried Dr (7or 8 sessions) from January 2019 but would wait for the ideal candidate.
- Teaching medical students years 1-5
- Training GP registrars (2 trainers)
- Daily GP coffee meetings as a team
- Willing to be flexible around home issues
- 15 min appointments
- Protected time for learning together
- Innovative team- e-consults, pharmacist, midwife, locality working
- Interests within General Practice welcomed and encouraged
- Involved in shaping CCG-wide quality issues
- EMIS web
We welcome enquiries and informal visits.
Lin Murry, Practice Manager
Lane End Surgery
or click the apply button to apply or alternatively please telephone 0191 266 5246