Specialty Doctor - SAS Thurne Ward
NSFT is the main provider of specialist mental health, psychological therapies and learning disability services for the countries of Norfolk and Suffolk, serving a population of 1.6 million, across seven CCGs, with an annual turnover of £220m.
We are committed to delivering quality driven mental health services and involving individuals and their families in everything that we do. Every individual makes a valuable contribution. We are immensely proud of our staff, who have been commended for the care they provide. Do you value working positively, respectfully and together? If so, we’d love for you to join us!
The Trust encourages applications from highly motivated, enthusiastic doctors who would welcome the opportunity to work in a high quality service in a beautiful part of the world. The Trust encourages leadership roles for senior clinicians as part of the core job and in additional roles, where available, in medical education, management, research and teaching.
Reasons to live and work in Norfolk
- We will support the training, study time and costs for those doctors seeking to achieve CESR and RC/AC status.
- The Trust encourages continuing personal development, including S.12 status.
- Generous relocation/recruitment package available for the right candidate
- We have strong links with the University of Cambridge Medical Schools and regular medical student attachments
- Protected 2.5 SPA time (pro rata)
- There are numerous teaching opportunities available, both at postgraduate and undergraduate level, at the medical school UEA.
- There are many areas of outstanding natural beauty, aware winning coastlines and picturesque villages
- Excellent rail links to London (Ipswich is only one hour away from London!), and situated close to both Norwich and Stansted Airports.
For further information or to arrange an informal visit please contact:
How to apply:
Applications welcome via the apply click button. The closing date for these vacancies will be 2nd November 2018 and interview dates are outlined on the job vacancies.