General Practitioner Vacancy
The Vines Medical Centre is looking to recruit an experienced and well-qualified GP who is passionate about healthcare to join our team in our new state of the art medical centre situated in the heart of Ellenbrook in Western Australia (WA).
Ellenbrook being one of the fastest growing suburbs in WA, is positioned just 30 minutes from Perth Central Business District and 10 minutes from The Swan Valley which offers a rich blend of culture, heritage, wildlife, art galleries, restaurants and more than 40 wineries. Ellenbrook is also home to two worldclass championship courses namely The Lakes and Ellenbrook, opened 7 days a week, 365 days a year for the enjoyment of the seasoned golfer. This suburb comprises a growing population of young families, professionals, FIFO workers, ageing population and retirees. Additionally, with clear skies an average of 9 hours per day and only a 35 minute drive from here to the pristine waters and natural beauty of WA’s west coast, this location is ideal for doctors looking to enjoy a mixed lifestyle of watching ocean sunsets, exploring the picturesque surrounds of the west coast or enjoying the wine region of Swan Valley.
The Vines Medical Centre is owned by a UK trained General Practitioner and supported by experienced practice nurses, practice manager and administrative staff. We are conveniently located in the heart of the main shopping precinct offering easy access to supermarkets, cafes, speciality shops, allied health professionals, pharmacies, restaurants, schools, gyms and recreational spaces. Our service area covers Ellenbrook, The Vines, Aveley, Brabham, Woodlake, Swan Valley, Midland, Beechboro, Bullsbrook, Chittering and nearby suburbs. The team at the Vines Medical Centre work to provide the highest quality personalised care in an efficient and holistic manner to our patients.
About the Centre
- Mixed Billing Practice/Bulk Billing all standard consultations.
- Situated in an area of need/DWS.
- Advanced Mole scan equipment from Austria.
- Digital Jayex patient self check-in kiosk and display screen.
- Fully equipped consultation and theatre rooms supplied with modern, advanced hospital-grade equipment including but not limited to Heine EN200 wall mounted diagnostic set, 3M Littmann Electronic digital Cardiology Stethoscope, Edan M9 Multi-parameter Patient Monitoring systems and Welch Allyn CP 150 Electrocardiograph.
- 70% of annual billings with immediate start
- APHRA registration
- Reference Checks
- Police Clearance and working with children check
- Commitment to continuous professional development
- Empathetic and results oriented
- Capacity to assure quality care by adhering to standards set by the practice
- Ability to establish and maintain good working relations with colleagues, staff and patients
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Attention to detail, sound judgement and use of discretion
- Excellent communication and clinical documentation skills
- Effective time management skills, strong leadership and team working qualities
- Good analytical and IT skills
- Ongoing administrative and nursing support
- Flexible working hours offered including extended and after-hours
- Opportunity to participate in mole clinic using our advanced mole scan machine
- Nurse-led triage support system
Interested applicants can forward their resumes to Mrs. Joy Turner by clicking the apply button.
Alternatively, she can be contacted on +61 89296 7001
Apply for General Practitioner Vacancy
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly