NIHR Academic Clinical Fellowships 2019
4 days left
- Contract Type
- Fixed Contract
HEE SW/Severn Postgraduate Medical Education in collaboration with the University of Bristol is offering 3 year (4 years for GP) NIHR ACF programmes in the following specialties commencing August 2019. This NHS/academic partnership has a strong track record in developing clinical academics in a range of specialties whereby all trainees take advantage of the high-quality research methods training and membership of the bespoke Clinical Academic Training school
- General practice (ST1,2,3; 2 posts)
- Renal medicine (ST1,2,3)
- Haematology (ST3)
- Anaesthetics (ST1,2,3) or ICM (ST3)
- Vascular surgery (ST1,2,3)
- Medical oncology (ST3)
- Public health medicine (ST1,2,3; 2 posts)
In addition, we have 5 ACF posts aligned to the following themes:
- Mental health – psychiatry (ST1,2)
- Acute care – general surgery (ST1,2,3)
- Acute care – emergency medicine(ST1,2,3)
- Platform Science “omics” and Bioinformatics – paediatrics (ST1,2,3)
- Dementia – neurology/renal medicine/neuropathology (ST1,2,3)
Potential applicants are invited to visit the Severn Postgraduate Medical Education website http://www.severndeanery.nhs.uk/recruitment/vacancies/ to obtain further details of the different posts and the application process.
Successful applicants for these posts will be required to go through national selection if they do not already hold an NTN in the specialty.
The University of Bristol is committed to equality and we value the diversity of our staff and students.