Salaried GP with possible view to Partnership
We are a forward-thinking, CQC outstanding rated practice with a supportive multi-disciplinary team and a strong, patient-centred ethos, working in a semi-rural setting on the edge of the beautiful Peak District. We are looking for an enthusiastic, caring and motivated doctor to join us initially as a salaried GP for 4 sessions per week, but with a possible view to partnership following the retirement of one of the current partners.
- PMS practice with over 8,400 patients
- Multi-disciplinary clinical team including Nurse Practitioners, Clinical Pharmacist, Mental Health Support Worker, Practice Nurses and HCAs
- CQC rated outstanding practice
- Gold award for medical education (Manchester University).
- Purpose built, modern premises (main surgery and branch)
- EMIS Web
- High QOF achievement
- Good transport links into Manchester and Sheffield
- Starting date negotiable
For an informal discussion or visit please contact Kath Freeman, Practice Manager by phone 01663 735112 or email to email@example.com
Apply by CV and covering letter before 30/11/2018 by clicking the Apply button.
Please note the closing date might be brought forward should sufficient applications have been received.
Main Practice Address: Goyt Valley Medical Practice, Chapel Street, Whaley Bridge SK23 7SR