Senior Staff Specialist or Staff Specialist, Neurology
4 days left
- Contract Type
- Fixed Contract
Toowoomba Hospital, Toowoomba
Darling Downs Hospital and Health Service
- Remuneration value up to $413 410 p.a., comprising salary between $81.95 - $103.90 p.h. (L18 – L27),
- Employer contribution to superannuation (up to 12.75%)
- Annual leave loading (17.5%)
- Motor vehicle allowance
- Professional development allowance
- Private practice allowance
- Communication package
- Professional indemnity cover
- Rural and remote allowance and professional development leave 3.6 weeks p.a. (Permanent part time, 48 hours per fortnight.
- Applications will remain current for 12 months).
Duties / Abilities: The Staff Specialist will be responsible for the provision of quality Neurology services, including inpatient and outpatient service, consultation service and procedural services.
The Department of Medicine at Toowoomba Hospital currently provides services in MAPU Acute Medicine, General Medicine, Cardiology, Respiratory Medicine, Diabetes & Endocriniology, Gastroenterology & Hepatology, Neurology, Haematology, Oncology, Renal Medicine, Geriatric, Rehab & Stroke Medicine, Infectious Diseases, Palliative Care, HITH (Hospital In The Home) and Hospital-to-Home & Chronic Disease services.
Enquiries: Dr Casey Khoo, (07) 4616 6703.
Application via the apply button.
Closing Date: Monday, 22 October 2018