Partnership/Salaried GP Opportunity
The Deepings Practice
Starting: Early 2019 (Flexible)
We have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic, caring and highly motivated GP to join our Team.
The Deepings Practice is a friendly, innovative semi-rural training practice on the Lincolnshire/Cambridgeshire border. We have a recently expanded our main site which is both modern and purpose built. We provide an
extensive range of services. The Practice is a long-established training practice with an excellent reputation.
We achieve a good work/life balance and are committed to mentoring and
encouraging professional development for our whole practice team.
- List size currently 24091 over two sites plus part dispensing.
- High performing practice for QOF
- Wide range of additional and enhanced services provided for patients
- Practice team made up of 80 professionals, both clinical and administrative support
- Community Teams co-located on site
- Personal Lists
- On-site services include, ultrasound, physiotherapy, minor surgery
- On site level 3 Operating Theatre for Community Surgical Services
This is an exciting opportunity to join our practice team as we are actively looking to further develop primary care services for our community.
Full details available on our vacancies section of the practice website:
Informal enquiries and visits welcome, please contact our Business Manager, Mrs Jo Kevan, on 01778 579000 or click the apply button.
Closing date for applications is: 9th November 2018
Apply for Partnership/Salaried GP Opportunity
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly