GP posts available
Current Employment Opportunities
GP posts ranging between:
List bearing with a view to equity partnership
Salaried (2 to 10) Sessions
Flexible Shift GPs
Whitstable Medical Practice is an NHS GP partnership working at scale across 4 sites.
- 23 equity partners with personal lists, 3 salaried GPs, and range of AHP’s serve a hub of 40K patients
- Paramedic Practitioners supporting the GPs with home visits
- Training practice
- We operate Kent’s first Urgent Treatment Centre
- Additional services include: Cataract Surgery, Glaucoma network, Audiology, Physiotherapy and Dermatology etc
- Imaging services: Ultrasound, X-ray, Mobile MRI, echocardiography
- Wide range of outpatient services delivered with partner organisations EKHUFT, KIMS, and One Ashford
- Member of New Models of Care MCP: Encompass
The practice currently seeks to increase its GP numbers but recognises the changing available workforce, therefore we are offering a range of posts from traditional list bearing, salaried posts with a regular weekly commitment, and now also offers opportunities for GPs seeking smaller niche commitments not limited to conventional sessions or hours. Collectively we hope to continue providing safe effective health care.
The key benefits include a salary of £219.24 per session, medical indemnity costs, NHS pension, and 6 weeks pro-rated annual leave and one week study leave. Any shift work would be paid per hour with rates to be confirmed.
If you are interested in working for the Practice and want to find out more about what we mean, please apply to Lucy Stroud, HR Administrator, at the address below or click the Apply button with queries or CV and covering letter indicating what type(s) of work you would be interested in.
We are happy to arrange informal visits and discussions. Information like job descriptions, person specifications, practice description and equal opportunities monitoring forms are also available.
Closing date: 18 October 2018
Whitstable Medical Practice, Estuary View Medical Centre,
Boorman Way, Whitstable, Kent, CT5 3SE