Newly Qualified and Established GPs
An excellent and exciting opportunity for both newly qualified and established GPs
Owing to retirement of two of our Partners we are looking for driven, enthusiastic and forward thinking GPs (partner or salaried, full time or part time) to join our well organised, supportive and friendly practice. We are located in the suburbs of London; the practice is within walking distance to Mitcham Eastfields mainline station providing direct access to central London and Surrey. There are excellent private and state schools including grammar schools nearby.
- List size – approximately 9,500.
- PMS Practice, 6 partners (3 full time and 3 part time) and 1 part time salaried GP.
- 1 advanced nurse practitioner, 3 practice nurses.
- Involved in undergraduate and postgraduate teaching of nurses, medical students and doctors.
- High QOF achievement, offer a wide range of enhanced services.
- Extended hours offered, no weekend working or OOH.
- CQC rating ‘’Good’’; we are part of the local GP network.
- Mentoring and support for newly qualified GPs.
- Modern purpose built leased premises; no buy-in for partners.
- Emis Web and Docman software.
- 7 weeks leave including 1 week study leave.
- Medical Defence costs covered.
If you are interested in learning more about our practice before applying, please contact our practice manager (details given below) to arrange a visit.
Please apply with CV and covering letter to: Mrs Adama Ceesay - Practice Manager Tamworth House Medical Centre, 341 Tamworth Lane, Mitcham, Surrey CR4 1DL, Telephone: 0208 764 2666, or email via the apply button.
For more information visit: www.tamworthhousemedicalcentre.co.uk
Closing date: 3rd November 2018
Anticipated date of interview: Flexible according to availability
Start date: January 2019, negotiable for the right candidate