Beachside GP job in Melbourne, Australia
Dreaming of a beachside job in Australia but don’t know where to start? With other UK GPs enjoying the spoils of this practice, you will be in good hands after making to move to Oz!
About the practice:
- Well-presented set up
- Patient population includes a good mix with of established families, professionals and elderly.
- GPs are supported in their special interests.
- This clinic has very popular GPs – friendly and personable doctors will do well
- Clinic really looks after new doctors to ensure there are enough patients
About the role:
- 65% of billings increasing to 70% after a period of 12 months
- Minimum guarantee for the first three months of work
- Flexible working hours will be available
- GPs with an interest in teaching and training will be supported
- GPs with an interest in Women’s Health will be highly regarded
- Clinic is able to provide sponsorship
- DWS may be available for the right candidate
Why work with Alecto Medical Recruitment?
Over the past 8 years, Alecto Australia has helped nearly 300 UK GPs make the transition to Australia. We understand that moving to Australia is a big step, but we know how to make it easier as well! That’s why we have consultants on the ground (UK and Australia) offering support to our GPs - from beginning to end.
Best of all, if you accept a job through one of our clients, you will receive comprehensive and FREE registration assistance from our dedicated registration consultant, Megan.
Contact Hanni in Australia on +61 404 460 003 or Raelene who is based in the UK, on +44 7808 704 050 and quote reference number 20180916 to start your new life in Australia!