GP Partner or Salaried GP
We are seeking a GP Partner or Salaried GP to join our Practice that has a relaxed working environment that embraces and maintains an excellent work-life balance in a lovely rural setting in Staffordshire. We encourage those with an enthusiasm to overcome the current challenges of primary care and help maintain a healthy life-work balance. We are a close-knit team with a forward-thinking approach to develop and maintain high standards in our rural dispensing practice. We are located in Yoxall a small rural village in East Staffordshire serving an affluent elderly population and maintain a healthy life-work balance despite the current challenges.
GP Partner Drawings (accounts available during the process) - Salaried GP competitive salary to be negotiated.
- Thriving, 2 partner practice, with a part time salaried GP.
- Employment of a part time Practice Pharmacist
- List size approximately 4900 with a predominantly elderly population.
- Dispensing practice with over 4000 dispensing patients
- Small number of Home Visits
- Consistently very high QoF achievement and Good Rating CQC achievement
- EMIS Webb clinical system
- Practice Member of local GP Partnership
Key Benefits: Salaried GP
- Indemnity paid
- NHS Pension
- 6 weeks Annual leave
- 1 week study leave
For further information and an informal discussion please contact:
John Evans (Practice Manager) on 01543 474940 or click the apply button Dr Liz Gunn (Senior Partner) on 01543 474940.
Please download the attached documents for further information.
Apply for GP Partner or Salaried GP
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly