GP Partner or Salaried GP
We are seeking a GP Partner or Salaried GP to join our Practice that has a relaxed working environment that embraces and maintains an excellent work-life balance in a lovely rural setting in Staffordshire. We encourage those with an enthusiasm to overcome the current challenges of primary care and help maintain a healthy life-work balance. We are a close-knit team with a forward-thinking approach to develop and maintain high standards in our rural dispensing practice. We are located in Yoxall a small rural village in East Staffordshire serving an affluent elderly population and maintain a healthy life-work balance despite the current challenges.
GP Partner Drawings (accounts available during the process) - Salaried GP competitive salary to be negotiated.
- Thriving, 2 partner practice, with a part time salaried GP.
- Employment of a part time Practice Pharmacist
- List size approximately 4900 with a predominantly elderly population.
- Dispensing practice with over 4000 dispensing patients
- Small number of Home Visits
- Consistently very high QoF achievement and Good Rating CQC achievement
- EMIS Webb clinical system
- Practice Member of local GP Partnership
Key Benefits: Salaried GP
- Indemnity paid
- NHS Pension
- 6 weeks Annual leave
- 1 week study leave
For further information and an informal discussion please contact:
John Evans (Practice Manager) on 01543 474940 or click the apply button Dr Liz Gunn (Senior Partner) on 01543 474940.
Please download the attached documents for further information.