Specialty Doctor Rehab
Athona is currently recruiting for an experienced speciality doctor Psychiatrist for a substantive role. This position will be specialising in Rehabilitation for women over the age of 18, within a private hospital in the West Midlands.
This is a full-time role, with a 1:4 on-call rota.The salary for this position is in the region of between £60,000 & £80,000, but is open to negotiations after interview.
Why choose Athona?
- Exclusive access to jobs across all grades and specialties
- Locum, fixed-term or permanent contracts available throughout the UK
- Fast-track registration
- An experienced and dedicated recruitment consultant, aligned by specialty
- Earn rewards through referrals by our unique incentive scheme
- Prompt weekly payments with excellent hourly rates of pay
- Financial contribution towards CPD activities
- Industry-recognised, specialist revalidation and appraisal support team
- Access to Occupational Health and mandatory training support
Our Medical division at Athona Recruitment is an approved supplier of doctors to the NHS and private sector and has achieved triple platinum audit results from HTE and LPP since 2014. Alongside these frameworks, we are a Crown Commercial Services (CCS) supplier and part of NHS Scotland. Successfully being a part of these frameworks means you are guaranteed to receive access to positions through Athona before many others.
For more information or to apply, please press the apply button.
Apply for Specialty Doctor Rehab
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly