Consultant Psychiatrist - Sensational living on The Apple Isle - Tasmania, Australia
The benefits and rewards of this unique General Adult Psychiatrist position include, but are not limited to:
- Living in arguably Australia's most stunning environment - TASMANIA!
- Lucrative remuneration package, including generous allowances and updated with 2018 pay increases.
- 38hr week contract.
- A lifestyle focused on the most important things - work to live, not the other way around.
- No traffic. No polluted air. Just sensational living.
- Exceptional climate - no extreme heat or cold.
- Amazing food and wine region.
In this position your contribution will be to provide first class comprehensive general adult and community psychiatric care. In doing so, you will also be a key stakeholder to all mental health professionals, GPs and other health care providers in respect to the assessment and care of patients. You will also be asked to supervise, train and mentor relevant staff.
Applicants with interests in General Adult and/or community psychiatry are encouraged to apply.
This position will suit overseas trained psychiatrists, FRANZCP or close to FRANZCPs.
If you are an overseas trained psychiatrist, it is critical you meet this criteria:
- You completed specialist training in either NZ, UK (not CESR), Ireland, Canada or USA.
- You have a minimum of 3 years experience as a consultant.
- You completed a formal training post of at least 6 months in CAMHS in your basic or advanced training.
- Hold MRCPsych (or equivalent).
If you meet this criteria for positive assessment by RANZCP and are interested in this unique position in an amazing part of the world please do not hesitate to get in touch.
The closing date for this post is 27 September 2018.
For more information please call Alasdair Spinner on +44 131 240 5276 or email@example.com