Salaried GP Opportunity - East London
Hackney, East London
Highly competitive salary + MPS fees + Golden Hello offer
Full/Part time position considered
Trowbridge Surgery is consistently high performing training practice within the AT Medics group with an excellent clinical, managerial and administration team. Our growing practice of 6000 patients has a family feel whilst benefiting from being part of our wider network of East London GP surgeries. The area has undergone huge regeneration following the Olympics and is now a trendy, vibrant place to live and work.
The scale of our organisation means that we can offer you a clear career development pathway and are able to shape the post to your particular skills and experience.
We are looking for an ambitious GP committed to high quality care, team working and professional development.
You will benefit from:
- A highly competitive progressive remuneration package with a golden hello offer for the right candidate
- Personal private health insurance
- Continuous support and mentorship from our highly experienced GP Director and our excellent lead GP
- Highly developed workflow management processes leading to a light admin workload
- A young practice population with relatively low home visit rates
- A supportive in-house prescribing pharmacist dealing with minor illness/ LTC management and prescription requests
- The opportunity to attend regular educational training sessions, workshops and neighbourhood learning events
- Full financial and practical support to become a F2 supervisor/ GP trainer
- Varied opportunities for additional teaching and leadership roles within the wider organisation
- Enhanced sickness cover for 2 years
- Attractive Maternity package
- NHS pension
WE WOULD REALLY LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU!
For an informal conversation with our GP Director, Dr Radwan, please call him directly on: 07863109352
To find out more about Trowbridge Surgery: www.trowbridgesurgery.co.uk
To find out more about AT Medics: www.atmedics.com