Innovative and Entrepreneurial General Practice wishes to appoint a new partner in 2019 due to Executive Partner's retirement.
We combine excellent Clinical Services, Training and GP leadership at local and citywide level, with provision of community services and technology innovations through a private company owned by the practice.
Full time preferred but other options considered. Annual Leave entitlement is 30 days and there is an option of a paid sabbatical every 5 years.
GP with Extended Role, Trainer or other skills beyond GMS is desirable.
- List Size 13,500 based in modern premises
- High GMS QOF Achievers & high earning practice
- Extensive use of telephone triage and care Navigation
- Lead practice in developing and implementing new models of clinical service
- Large multidisciplinary Team including, 4 partners, 4 salaried GPs, Advanced Nurse Practitioner, Clinical Pharmacists, Nurse Prescribers, Nurses, Health Care Assistants
- Digital Healthcare integral to the practice team.
- Clinical System TPP (Systmone)
Closing Date: 12.10.18
Shortlisted candidates will be invited to visit informally prior to the interviews
Provisional Interview Dates
First Interview – Thursday 18th October 2018
Second Interview – Wednesday 7th November 2018
For further information or to apply send a CV with covering letter electronically to email@example.com or contact Petra Morgan – Chief Executive Officer, The Street Lane Practice, 12 Devonshire Avenue, Leeds LS8 1AY.