Consultant Acute Medicine - London
LONDON NHS TRUST –ACUTE MEDICINE CONSULTANT SUBSTANTIVE VACANCY
Triple West Medical has been assigned by a SE London based NHS Trust to help recruit them an Acute Medicine Consultant for a substantive or 12 month NHS Fixed Term position.
This is a fantastic development opportunity to help reshape the Acute Medicine Service within an excellent atmosphere of collegiality. You will be supported by excellent nursing staff and high quality junior staff and Specialist Registrars.
The Acute Medicine Consultants currently work in partnership with an acute frailty service run by Geriatricians so frail older people can be managed through specific pathways. The Trust also has a new Ambulatory Care Facility with progression towards real time assessment of patients presenting through ED or their GP.
- 10 PA with opportunity for additional PA’s
- Special interests accommodated
- Excellent leadership opportunities for experienced Consultants
- Fantastic CESR opportunity for those wanting to progress to Consultant with an excellent support system
- Clinical Lead opportunities
- A modern Hospital
- Brand new ACE (Acute Care of the Elderly)unit
- Recently developed Frailty in reach service in ED
- An excellent ED Filter, all of which help to reduce pressure on Acute Medicine
- Excellent Remuneration packages
- Excellent relocation package
- Rewarding Retention package
- Full leadership training & development support