Consultant Stroke Medicine
NHS CONSULTANT STROKE SUBSTANTIVE VACANCY
We have been assigned by an NHS Hyper-Acute Stroke Unit (HASU) in Hertfordshire to help them recruit a Stroke Consultant on a substantive or NHS Fixed Term basis.
The department has recently been designated a hub (HASU) and will progress from receiving approximately 700 attendances per year to 1,100. This is a great opportunity to be part of a team developing its 7 day Consultant led Stroke service where there is excellent support from local GP’s, Commissioners and at Executive/Board level within the Trust.
Recent £150m major facility investment includes a new Emergency Department, Cardiology Centre (includes 24/7 PPCI services), Scanning Centre, Chemotherapy unit, Endoscopy and theatre blocks.
- Excellent leadership within the team
- 10 to 12 PA’s (substantive or 12 month fixed term)
- Can be integrated with General Medicine (negotiable)
- Recently received £150m major facilities investment
- State-of-the- art Clinical Facilities
- CESR opportunity for those wanting to progress to Consultant with an excellent support system
- Outstanding Schools
- Excellent Remuneration packages
- Excellent Relocation package
- Accommodation provided for the first few months
New Consultants or those looking for their first Consultant level appointment are welcome to apply. GMC registration is essential however overseas applicants are welcome (providing such clinicians have GMC registration) as our client is able to offer a Certificate of Sponsorship.
If this Consultant Stroke Medicine vacancy is of interest to you then please apply now and be one of the first to be submitted. All applications will be treated with the upmost confidence.