Salaried GP – up to 8 sessions
We're seeking an enthusiastic and motivated GP to join us in our large, innovative practice.
We're offering an opportunity to work in a thriving, cohesive and experienced multidisciplinary team. Our mission has been to provide a working environment designed to enhance the fulfilment of our hard working colleagues whilst providing a quality service to our population of over 27k patients.
- Routine surgeries with no extras
- In-house Community Paramedic home visiting service
- Our own Practice Pharmacists & Pharmacy Technician
- Half days on call in our same day urgent clinic supported by a dedicated team of minor illness Nurses and specialist paramedics
- Clinical PA to assist with GP phone calls
- Experienced and supportive administrative teams
- Wide variety of in-house special interests
- Adjacent community hospital for which we provide GP cover
- Strong links with local CCG, GP Federation and LMC.
- GP training practice with FY2, ST2 and ST3 trainees across our sites.
- Actively involved in developing new and sustainable working practices and local collaborative working.
Take a look at our comprehensive website at www.marlowdoctors.co.uk
Job description and Practice Profile available on request.
Please send a CV and covering letter to Lindsey Jefferies Practice Manager by clicking the apply button.