Consultant Emergency Medicine - Golden Hello + Recruitment Retention Bonus
GOLDEN HELLO + ANNUAL RECRUITMENT RETENTION
CONSULTANT EMERGENCY MEDICINE VACANCY
We have been assigned by an NHS Trust in Hertfordshire to help them recruit an Emergency Medicine Consultant on a substantive or NHS Fixed Term basis which includes both a £10,000 Golden Hello and Annual £10,000 Recruitment & Retention premia.
This is an excellent time to join a dynamic and forward thinking modern Emergency Medicine team. The department has new attendances in excess of 100,000 patients per annum which has a separate dedicated Children’s Emergency Department open 24 hours a day. The Hospital also receives patients from the County’s Air Ambulance service and is a local trauma unit for the major trauma centre in the neighbouring region. This Emergency department also has 24 hour Middle Grade cover.
Recent £150m major facility investment includes a new Emergency Department, Cardiology Centre (includes 24/7 PPCI services), Scanning Centre, Chemotherapy unit, Endoscopy and theatre blocks.
- Excellent leadership within the team
- 10 to 12 PA’s (substantive or 12 month fixed term)
- Recently received £150m major facilities investment
- State-of-the- art Clinical Facilities
- CESR opportunity for those wanting to progress to Consultant with an excellent support system
- Outstanding Schools
- £10,000 Golden Hello Payment
- Annual £10,000 Recruitment & Retention premia
- Excellent Relocation Package
Our client is happy to consider experienced Specialty Doctors seeking their first Consultant level appointment as well as fully fledged experienced Consultants.
GMC Registration is essential however overseas applicants will be considered.
Apply now and be one of the first to be submitted for this vacancy.