Chief Medical Officer (CMO) - China
Chief Medical Officer (CMO) China
Have you ever considered enjoying an ex-pat lifestyle in Asia or are you already living in China and thinking about a move, within healthcare? Head Medical’s Asia team have recently returned from a visit to 3 cities in China to meet with some of the countries best private healthcare providers and with considerable growth happening across this sector, there are some fantastic career opportunities available for motivated candidates! Many people have misconceptions about what living and working in China is really like but with improvements in technology to help with language barriers, opportunities to fast-track your career, the chance to live a luxurious lifestyle for less, and work within a welcoming and friendly environment, China has so much to offer adventurous healthcare professionals!
You will have cities like Seoul, Tokyo, Manila, Bangkok and Singapore all within 2-5 hours reach so you can also make the most of your spare time getting to know this fascinating continent!
I am currently looking for a bilingual (Chinese and English speaking) Medical Director to join a brand new hospital opening later this year in Chengdu, China.
What’s on offer?
- Generous international salary package
- Opportunity to work in a brand new, international standard hospital
- Excellent holiday leave
- Tax incentives on flights home per year, school fees, learning Mandarin and Accommodation
- Lower cost of living than in the UK/Europe
What are we looking for?
- Fluency in Spoken English and Chinese (Mandarin)
- A strong clinical background (All specialties welcome to apply)
- Managerial experience preferably inside hospital setting
- Prior work experience in Asia (preferred but not essential)
- Clean Medical license
To find out more, or to apply, contact Amanda Gregory on +44 (0)131 240 5281 or email email@example.com