Nantwich Health Centre wishes to recruit a part/full-time non-principal GP to join our friendly, supportive, well-organised and energetic Primary Care Team, including 5 GPs, 2 Nurses & 2 HCAs. The successful clinician will be considered for future partnership in the practice.
We have excellent purpose-built premises, offering multiple Consultant-delivered Services & Diagnostics, in addition to the full range of General Medical Services and Community Support Clinics, to a list size of 6800 patients in this pleasant Cheshire market town. You can find out more about the practice profile on: www.nantwichhealthcentre.nhs.uk
The prospective candidate will join a comprehensive team, providing continuity of care and benefit from:
- An excellent salary package (£85-95k p.a. including medical indemnity and annual educational allowance) commensurate with experience
- Family-friendly schedule
- Teaching medical students and opportunities for research participation
- Fully computerised systems, using EMIS-Web and Docman
- Support and mentorship to develop your personal professional portfolio
- Consistently high QOF achievement
- “Good” CQC classification in all domains.
Please email your application by clicking the apply button, enclosing a copy of your CV.
Alternatively, you can write to: Mrs Paula Brady, Practice Manager, Nantwich Health Centre, Church View PCC, Beam Street, Nantwich, Cheshire CW5 5NX. Email: email@example.com
Informal enquiries are welcome too. Please ring 01270 275724
Closing date: 14th October 2018