6-8 sessions per week (negotiable)
Competitive salary based on experience for salaried position.
You have the opportunity to join our team due to vacancy borne of retirement.
We are looking for a committed and enthusiastic GP.
Why should you want to join us?
We are a very happy, innovative team of 8 GPs who work well together and are supportive of each other
We are proud of our team ethos
- Supported by an excellent team of 24 who are all hard working, knowledgeable, approachable and who provide us with plenty of tea, coffee and friendly banter to keep us going throughout the day
- The practice is well established, well organised and we have a consistently high QOF achievement
- 2 Advanced nurse practitioners.
- A daily triage system manages urgent appointments and home visits
- Daily, informal lunchtime meetings to discuss and debrief
- Single site in purpose built, practice owned premises with a large, light and airy reception area
- Fully computerised (Vision system) adapted to maximize efficiency
- Minor surgery and full family planning services
- Medical Defence membership paid by practice
- Mentorship for other health care professionals including nurse practitioners and pharmacists
- Supervision of medical students from Liverpool University
- Attached extended scope physiotherapist and audiologist
- Applications from newly qualified GPs welcomed
The practice area
The practice is in Mold, an historic market town with several restaurants and cafes. Theatr Clwyd has a cinema and a playhouse with an excellent reputation. There are many lovely villages in the surrounding area, and although being in a semi rural setting we are close to Chester for shopping and entertainment. We also have easy access to Snowdonia and the beautiful Welsh coastline. There is excellent schooling in the area; we have one of the largest and most successful 6th forms in Wales. There is a wide variety of reasonably priced housing from modern spacious to charming and rustic. All in all we are convinced we have something for everyone in our area, whether it is walking, climbing, boating and fishing, visiting historical places, good food, good entertainment or a little retail therapy!
for more information.
Interested? To discuss further or to arrange an informal visit please contact either
Closing date: 30th November 2018