Consultant (multiple specialities) job opportunities in China
Have you ever considered enjoying an ex-pat lifestyle in Asia? Head Medical’s Asia team have recently returned from a visit to 3 cities in China to meet with some of the countries best private healthcare providers who are currently looking for English speaking doctors to help treat both local and international patients.
Many people have misconceptions about what living and working in China is really like but with improvements in technology to help with language barriers, opportunities to fast-track your career, the chance to live a luxurious lifestyle for less, and work within a welcoming and friendly environment, China has so much to offer adventurous doctors.
You will have cities like Seoul, Tokyo, Manila, Bangkok and Singapore all within 2–5 hours reach so you can also make the most of your spare time getting to know this fascinating continent!
We currently have some opportunities available with one of the best private healthcare providers in China who have international standard hospitals in Shanghai, Beijing and Guangzhou.
What opportunities are available?
- Emergency Medicine
What’s on offer?
- Generous international salary package
- Work / life balance
- Slower working pace with more time to see patients
- A chance to fast track your career
- Opportunity to work in a highly respected, internationally accredited hospital
- Excellent holiday leave of 26 days, plus 11 days public holiday
- Full Medical indemnity insurance cover
- Work permit and medical registration fees
- CME allowance and leave
- 3-year contract with option to renew
- Tax incentives on flights home per year, school fees, learning Mandarin and Accommodation
- Lower cost of living than in the UK / Europe
To be eligible we are looking for candidates with:
- Certification by one of the medical speciality boards of the American Board of Medical Specialties (ABMS)
- Specialist Certification by the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada
- Fellowship with the Hong Kong Academy or College (FHKAM, FHKAM etc)
- Specialist certification from Singapore or Korea or other Asian countries
- Certificate of Completion of Training (CCT or CCST) awarded by a competent authority of the UK or Ireland
- Certification by one of the Royal Colleges in Australia
- Specialist medical qualification from Western Europe
- Fellowship of the Royal College of Physicians of South Africa
- Recognised Board certification from the Philippines
Please note – applicants must hold a clean medical license and be fluent in English. Chinese language skills are a bonus but not essential.
To find out more, or to apply, contact Amanda Gregory on +44 (0)131 240 5281 or email firstname.lastname@example.org