O&G Consultant – Queensland, Australia – Great earning potential
- O&G Consultant Job Opportunity
- Queensland, Australia
- Fantastic lifestyle in subtropical Queensland
- Exceptional remuneration package range from AU$350,000 to AU$430,000+ depending on experience
- Additional overtime and on-call allowances
- Rent-free furnished home available with the position
- Relocation assistance including flights to Australia plus relocation and storage of effects
- Just over an hour's flight down to Brisbane
- Coastal living with islands, waterways and beaches, as well as national parks and the Great Barrier Reef
You will be responsible for the provision of expert Obstetrics and Gynaecology services at Gladstone Hospital, ensuring that Specialist services provided are of the highest standard and delivered in an efficient and effective manner. You will have the opportunity to provide clinical leadership for the O&G unit, taking responsibility for meeting key targets in relation to O&G services. You will have a demonstrated background in audit and research, and an understanding of quality assurance activities while also participating in the performance appraisal and development of junior staff within the Unit. You will have a proven commitment to leading and participating in an education program for clinical staff at both an undergraduate and postgraduate level, with a demonstrated ability to construct and/or maintain opportunities for research and education.
While not essential, possession of advanced laparoscopic skills with appropriate certification is highly desirable.
You will also have the opportunity to carry out some work in Rockhampton, a larger referral hospital 100km north of Gladstone. This will allow you to attend peer review, education and anaesthetic meetings with the Rockhampton O&G Department.
To find out more, or to apply, contact Eunan O'Brien on +44 (0)131 240 5271 or email firstname.lastname@example.org