GP Partner or Salaried GP with a view to Partnership
Required for 6 sessions per week from 1st January 2019
South Molton Medical Centre is a busy, forward thinking, friendly and welcoming practice serving a patient population of 11,500 in a rural market town on the edge of Exmoor. We are looking for a partner to complement our existing hard working team. We are passionate about teaching and training and aim to provide a high quality service to our patients.
- 9 doctors (6.3 WTE), 8 partners and 1 salaried
- A friendly, dynamic and considerate partnership which includes our practice manager
- Same day team, which includes duty doctor and Nurse Practitioner
- Practice Pharmacist
- Excellent nursing team and support staff
- New 3 million pound development project as part of NHSE Estates Transformation Plans to provide 21st century health care facilities for South Molton
- Supportive and enthusiastic primary health care team
- A strong commitment to education and learning including GP training and medical students
- High achieving QOF
- Access to community hospital
For more information please contact Maria Hosegood Practice Manager.
Telephone 01769 574578
Please apply with a CV and covering letter to Maria Hosegood, South Molton Medical Centre, South Molton, Devon. EX36 3BZ. Email:by clicking the apply button.
The closing date for applicants is 14th September 2018 with interviews planned for Tuesday 18th September.
Apply for GP Partner or Salaried GP with a view to Partnership
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly