Lead Medical Officer Product Development – German speaking GP
A lead medical officer is sought for a dual role in one of Europe's leading innovative healthcare provider companies which has developed a highly successful remote primary care consultation service. The company has built an online medical platform that connects patients with doctors, pharmacists and test laboratories - providing safe, efficient and non-judgemental care to over 2 million patients in 6 markets. Its next stage of development is the release, in Germany, of a new product to enhance the patient experience. The Lead Medical Officer will be key in supporting this product as tech teams define and build this product from the company's London HQ.
The Lead Medical Officer - UK will be critically important for contributing to the company's hugely ambitious scaling plans. As a result in a short space of time you can expect your, and your team’s, work to make a difference to millions of patients across the world.
- Provide medical expertise and guidance for the team building this new product
- Provide medical insight on the German Healthcare system
- Provide medical guidelines or algorithms, help with patient research, provide guidance for tech team
- Build a team of German doctors to provide the medical services.
To be considered for this role you must have the following:
- Fluent in German and English
- Fully qualified GP with a minimum of 5 years experience after qualification in Germany, Fachartz ideal
- Knowledge of the German healthcare system
- Fast moving and able to work to strict timelines
- Strong team player with excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Creative and innovative
- Proven interest in technology and the online healthcare market
- Problem solving skills
Strong experience of managing medical care or practices e.g. Delivering quality improvement projects, Writing algorithms/guidelines/PGDs Running a medical practice, Project management Has set up/run their own projects Proven interest in digital health
Project experience: has lead successful projects within medical practice/business/other medical company or start-ups E.g. can assess feasibility, write a business plan, understand financial motivations for a project Management experience
Please contact us on email: by clicking the apply button and telephone +44 (0)3300 520930