Senior Staff Specialist or Staff Specialist (Radiology)
By joining the team at The Townsville Hospital, you will work within a fast-paced, challenging and supportive environment where every employee plays a critical role in our ongoing success. You will be expected to provide the highest standard of evidence-based care of patients referred to the Medical Imaging Department.
Employment and remuneration level will depend upon level of experience.
Senior Staff Specialist (L25 to L27) or Staff Specialist (L18 to L24)
What’s on offer?
- Total remuneration package value up to $427,223 p.a.
- Base salary range of $204,543 to $216,865 p.a. (L25 to L27)
or $171,044 to $198,678 p.a. (L18 to L24).
- Annual Recreational Leave accumulation with 17.5% loading when taken
- Generous employer contribution to superannuation of 12.75%
- Attraction and retention incentive allowance
- Professional development assistance (allowances and leave)
- Tax savings through salary packaging options (conditions apply)
About the location
Townsville is a vibrant, dynamic city; it is the largest urban centre in Northern Australia and is the gateway to the world famous Great Barrier Reef, stunning beaches, rainforests and the Outback. With over 300 days of sunshine a year and the perfect laid-back tropical/coastal lifestyle Townsville offers stunning natural attractions without sacrificing the benefits of a metropolitan city. No matter your lifestyle… Townsville offers families, couples and individuals a place to call home.
Enquiries: Dr Lyn Boyes 07 4433 1521
Applications close: Thursday 16th August 2018.
To apply, please click the apply button.