Full time Partnership
The Practice is looking to recruit a highly motivated
and enthusiastic GP to join our large and thriving team.
We are a nine partner training practice, with five associate GPs,
caring for 24,500 patients in the beautiful cathedral City of Winchester.
- High achieving practice and committed to high quality care
- Modern purpose built health centre with one branch surgery
- Highly skilled nursing team with ANP led duty system
- Supportive and friendly administrative team
- Career development actively supported and encouraged
- Philosophy of innovation and development of new services
- Flexibility of sessions
- Strong relationships with WHCCG, HHFT and Mid Hampshire Healthcare
- Emis clinical system and keen to embrace new technologies
- 6 weeks annual leave and 1 week study leave
- Significant non NHS income stream from Occupational Health, Research and Room Rentals.
- Active PPG, regular Patient information meetings & PACT
- Winchester voted best place in UK to live!
- Excellent local schools
Closing date - Friday 28th September
First round interviews - Thursday 11th October
Short listed interviews evening of Wednesday 17th October
Start date - April 2019 but flexible earlier start a definite option
We welcome informal contact and visits