Health and Disability Assessors x2
Assignment rate £46.12 per hour, equivalent to salary of £72,000
APM has an exclusive contract with the Department for Work and
Pensions to recruit and retain Doctors to work within their newly developed
Assessment Centres in Five Ways, Birmingham. Please note this is not a
role with CHDA / Maximus or with Capita. You will be joining an operation
focused on testing and trialling new methods of functional assessment with
the key aim of improving the current process.
Following an intensive and supportive period of training, your key function
will be to conduct work capability assessments and to write a detailed
report on your findings.
Whilst this is an initial 3 month contract commencing 3rd September,
you will most likely have the option to extend beyond December for a
minimum term of 2 years.
To be successful you must have the following:
- Full registration with the GMC and a licence to practise
- Two years post registration experience – preferably in the UK
- Assignment rate of £46 / hour
- No shift work, hours of 9-5, and option of working part-time
- Comprehensive training that counts towards your CPD
- Convenient location – 5 minutes walking distance from the train
- station and free onsite parking
You must also have full rights to work in the UK and you will also be
subject to an enhanced DBS check. Please email your CV by clicking the apply button or call James on 07903 644156 for more
information. Closing date 17th August.