2 days left
- Full Time
Answer 3 simple questions when you apply for a new position.
- Are you looking for an exciting and new way to practice as a GP with an unique opportunity to be able to deliver amazing healthcare from your home?
- Do you want to be working on a varied and interesting caseload but still able to balance your work and home life?
- Would you want to be a part of a revolution of the mould which enables healthcare to be delivered to every person on earth?
If you answered yes to all of the above you probably are thinking this is too good to be true… Welcome to Babylon Health.
We are the most innovative healthcare provider across the globe and want to make healthcare easily accessible to every person on the plant. To achieve this we require talented GPs to join and help make this possible thus we are looking for a range of Salaried GP’s to provide a range of services from the comfort of their home. We want to interact with passionate, insightful and ambitious Medical Practitioners and provide you with a platform to do what you do best – deliver world class healthcare.
Want to know more then please read further and if you have any questions then please contact me at any point – email@example.com
What makes us different?
- a mix of video and telephone appointments
- seeing both NHS and private patients
- working hand in hand with the latest technology to support both GPs and patients
- no never-ending duty days
- no home visits (ever!)
- hardly any paperwork
- friendly approachable team
- dedicated account manager
- super-efficient support team 24/7
- ability to work both remotely (from home) and in clinics!
- We offer you full training before you start with us
What do you need?
- to be GMC registered with a licence to practice
- to be on an NHS performers list
- must have at least one year’s experience in the NHS
- good IT skills
- experience in telephone consulting
- experience of continual audit and quality improvement work
- must be passionate about our vision, values and incredible mission
- demonstrate excellent communication skills across all levels of the business
- always ensure you’re up to date with our strict CQC compliance process
- excellent organisational skills
- Full medical indemnity cover for all Babylon work
- Generous pension scheme
- BUPA health and life insurance for you and your family
- Annual and sickness leave allowance
- Childcare vouchers for parents
- Maternity/Paternity benefits allowance.
- CPD-qualified training sessions on digital healthcare
- Strong clinical leadership and a fantastic support team
- Free subscription to Babylon for you and your family
- Regular team social events
If you have any questions regarding the role please do not hesitate to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. But please note, this email address is just for questions, all applications must be submitted via the “apply for this job” button down below.
Good luck from the Babylon talent team!