Replacement Partner/Salaried GP with view to Partnership
Required from 1st November 2018 to replace our longstanding full-time partner who is retiring.
Are you an enthusiastic, committed, innovative GP who works well in a team, with an interest in seeing a wide variety of medical conditions and with a passion for General Practice?
We may be the Practice for you.
We are a friendly, supportive, busy inner city PMS Practice with 5 Partners (4 ½ WTE), supported by 2 Nurse Practitioners, 2 Practice Nurses, 1 Healthcare Assistant and an Excellent Administrative Team. Clinical Pharmacist to join our team soon.
- List Size - 11,300 Patients
- High QOF Achievement
- CQC Rated Good – 2016
- 6 weeks Annual Leave & 1 Week Study Leave
- INPS Vision & Docman Systems
- Indemnity Paid
- State of the Art purpose built Health Centre
- Close ties to other members of Primary Care Team
- 4 – 8 Clinical Sessions Required.
- Willing to wait for the right applicant.
Informal enquires are welcomed and informal visits can be arranged.
Applications only accepted by application form.
Please contact: Miss Karen James, Practice Manager, The Fairfield Centre, 41-43 Fairfield Grove, SE7 8TX. Telephone: 0208 305 3000/3003 or alternatively, please click the apply button.
Closing date for application: 7th September 2018.
Interviews Late-September 2018.